One of my Summer Bucket List items was to make White Wine Sangria at home! I am pleased to report that I can now check this off of my list and that it was much easier than anticipated. I scoured the internet for recipes that seemed yummy, but feasible and compiled them all here into one quick and yummy Sangria! I think it will make a great addition to any 4th of July celebration. I hope you enjoy!
- 1 can sprite (I used Sprite Zero)
- 1 large bottle Pinot Grigio (1.5 L)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- Juice of 3 Limes
- 1 Cup of white peach grape juice (you can sub white grape juice)
- 1/4 cup Brandy
- Frozen Fruit--I used Blueberries and Peaches
- Pour Sprite, Grape Juice, Sugar and Lime Juice into pitcher and stir
- Add Wine and Brandy
- Stir until incorporated
- Top with fruit
- Let sit in the fridge for at least two hours
This post is linked with Karly and Kristin and Amanda.